- Services Overview
- Biorepository/Biobanking Overview
- Cell Therapy Services
- Laboratory Overview
- Storage/Transport of Bio-API
- Kit Production/Clinical Trial Support
- Qualification / Validation Services
- News/Press Releases
We are the largest and most experienced provider of biospecimen storage and biobanking services. We can ensure the safety and integrity of your samples, so you will have complete confidence in your research. We comply with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), Good Tissue Practices (GTPs), and Good Laboratory Practices (cGLP) as applicable.
Fisher BioServices can advise on the collection, processing, storage, and distribution of any type of biospecimen, including:
- Blood and blood derivatives (plasma, PBMCs, buffy coat, serum)
- Saliva, cerebrospinal and other fluids
- Urine, urethral swabs
- Breast milk, meconium
- Nail clippings, hair
- Semen, cervical swabs
- Microorganisms, plant matter
- Cooked foods, environmental specimens, chemicals
- Marine and other intact organisms
Our technicians will aliquot and process specimens before storage to minimize freeze-thaw cycles and create barcode labels for accuracy in data and tracking.
We offer redundant storage in separate facilities for security, and specialized equipment for handling light- or oxygen-sensitive materials, and radioactive materials.
To learn more about biobanking and biorepositories, please check out our eBook on Automating Your Sample Collection for Biobanking or read our brochure on biobanking and biorepository services here.